Theatre is making a welcome return to London and we are delighted to partner with our neighbours at The King’s Head to offer a package to see what is now regarded as a modern classic, ‘Tender Napalm’ with a pre theatre meal and a cocktail at Bellanger.
Two lovers. A desert Island. Sea serpents. UFOs. Tsunamis. Unicorns. Atomic bombs. What is this thing…called love?
Phlip Ridley’s play stars Jaz Hutchins and Adeline Waby and is on from 26th October to 20th November 2021. Our packages is available Wednesday to Friday evenings.
Click here to book your tickets. Select a yellow, premium ticket on the available dates, then the Bellanger package will appear on the next screen for you to select and add to your basket at £40 per person.
Then make your dining reservation by emailing email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7499 6776 quoting ‘King’s Head’ with your reference number.
- Your meal consists of a starter and a main or a main and dessert with a signature cocktail on arrival per person from a set menu. Click here to view.
- Any additional food and drink ordered will be at an additional cost to you.
- Dinner at Bellanger is valid on the same day as the performance only.
- Offer valid until 19th November 2021 for Wednesday – Friday performances (7.00pm performance, last restaurant seating 5.30pm).
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place.